STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

2-27-12



Something I didn't mention about my LA trip.

I had Fruit Loops for the first time.

I am a changed woman.

See, your Grandma would never have lt me eat them when I was young (likewise, you won't find them an option for your breakfst) and as an adult I never had the inclination to eat them.

But in LA, at the weird little breakfast bar that was in the hotel, one morning I tried them. PArtly because I was getting pretty tired of Cheerios, partly because the smell was lovely.

Oh my, yum!

Now I can't seem to get enough.... but don't worry, I am eating healthy besides these yummy little things.....

No comments: