STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

2-13-12



Hooray for Board meetings!

I am the Secretary of the board of Directors for Gay Central Valley. We are gearing up for a big health Fair in March as well as some other exciting projects... and we are working on fund development so that we can keep the community center open.

I wonder if you will have any memories of the center.... I envision bringing you in a play yard and having you hang out with me while I do my work... not sure how practical that will be, but it is a nice thought.


No comments: