STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



New Year New and Old List of Things To Do

First blog of the new year… but hey, only have to be first once, right?

It’s been a weird few days since the end of the holiday hoopla. There has been the paper-pusher craziness that is currently resulting in me having a job offer but no job despite a start date of next week.

There is also the inevitable slump of spirits post the month of December. Which, I feel is understandable. December has my birthday, Christmas, New Years eve all in one glorious month! January boasts… cold weather.

 Anyway, I plan on being productive this year. As usual.
I plan on finally training myself to not bite my nails. As usual.
I plan on working out more and eating better. As usual.
I plan on being kinder to myself. As usual.

 Not so usual: I plan on vloging, blogging, finishing my novel, keeping my hair short, and continuing my en pal adventures with both the inmate and the man in mourning. (More on them later.)

 To that end…. Enjoy!


 

And just in case that didn’t do it for you (understandable) enjoy this!


 

No comments: