STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

1-9-12



Oh my Kindle! How do I love thee!
I love being able to get books from the library without leaving the couch!

I hope by the time you come into being we live closer to a less scary library. The one I go to now is a bit... ummm... overrun with angry looking teenagers. The kind with knives and grudges.

I want you to love to read the way I and Daddy do... and i want you to be able to do story time summer reading programs!

So, yes, hopefully we will not have to rely on the Cedar-Clinton branch!

No comments: