STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



New Job!


I had my first day at a new job today. It is a contract position with the option of extension and based on today, I would love to be extended.

The Good:
The commute: 20 min walk! Seriously!
The pay: I could pay off my debt and actually afford decent insurance.
 The people: Met some really great people today, they were professional and welcoming. In fact, you know how you never really know someone until you have seen them stressed? Well, I got to see my new boss stressed about a lost document… and I must say she stays sane, stays good natured, and the document was found with a bit of help.
The dress code: Business casual! YAY!!!

The Bad:
I don’t want to get too comfy in case this job doesn’t last.
The vending machines were broken. Much sadness.
The delay in getting me all set up is annoying… but understandable.

The Ugly:
Along with another Admin I managed to dump a thing of toner on the floor. (It was almost empty, but still….) My hands were so gross and I was mortified! Thankfully, my boss took it in stride and nothing was stained. Yep, I still have Mad Skills! 

All in all, an auspicious beginning!

No comments: