STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



3. Telling and Home

Dear Baby,

I told your Uncle Mark about the fact that we are starting to plan for you last night. He is excited of course. He is in the process of buying a condo in downtown San Jose. I am happy for him, and a tad jealous. Daddy and I are renting an apartment here in Fresno, and while we like it and it has enough room for us and you eventually, we do hope to move somewhere a bit more family-like down the road.

It isn't that Uncle Mark is moving to a new place, it is that his new place has a sense of permanency to it that we just don't have. I haven't lived anywhere longer than a year and a half since I was 17, little baby. Almost half my life. I really don't want that to be your experience, I want you to have a sense of place, of roots, of home.

Someday we will move from Fresno and hopefully wherever we move to will be a good permanent place for our little family. In the meantime...

Today was a busy day for me and I didn’t eat as healthy as I should have. When Daddy is in the field, it is sometimes hard for me to make myself eat a good healthy dinner. I’ll try to do better tomorrow.

Daddy is gone this week. He misses home, and I miss him. Thankfully Olive the cat keeps me company. 



Tonight I played World of Warcraft and worked on my current crochet project: a little blue and green bag. I need all the crochet practice I can get if I am going to make you a blanket or a stuffed bunny or a little baby hat...

No comments: