STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Still here, sort of

Hello readers!
A few notes: Someone forgot to tell the sun that it is summer here in Fresno. Honestly, people kept telling me how horrible the summer is going to be. As of yet… not as much horrible hot as not all the warm and cloudy. It is June and it is still too cold to go swimming.
Speaking of swimming. I am trying to leran/remember what I have been taught. I even bought myself a suit, and let me tell you… shopping for a swim suit is one of those experiences that can break a person.
Other news: still trucking along on the fantasy novel. The writing hasn’t been going as well. I wish I could point to something specific, but the truth is that I seem to have lost my muse.
Writing for GayFresno.com has been going great, on the other hand. Articles, blurbs… even a piece in a local paper.  I am really enjoying the non-profit world again, and will be taking a grant writing class over the summer in hopes to improve my resume for the future.
That’s about it for now!
There will be more later!

No comments: