STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Quick note and a shameless plea.....

Howdy!
Free Rainbow Delegation bracelets to show support for the LGBT community. 





The past few days have been busy! As the newest blogger over at Gay Fresno, I was out all day yesterday at the Fresno City College Pride Celebration. (And here is my article about it!)

The event was great. I got to meet a lot of cool people and interact with the community in a way that I have really missed.









Also, I got fodder for future articles and blog entries! So, yay!

Teaser Photo to the left.









Lastly... I am still collecting data and doing research for my Political Party Project… if you haven’t taken the survey or passed it on to your friends/family who might be in a different place than you politically speaking, I strongly encourage you (ie, beg of you) to do so.

The link again: HERE!!!!!

Today’s ToDo list is mighty long, but have no fear, there will be more blogs coming soon!

No comments: