STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Wait... what's this? And Hooray!

What’s this? A blog?
Holy smokes!
What pulled me out of my funk? My over-stressed-busy-little-bee-no-time-funk?

Was it getting locked out of my office and spending an eternity freezing, barefoot, and needing to pee in dark parking garage? No



Was it getting a new kitty cat, falling love with her, and reaffirming my bond to the Maifan-san? No



Was it getting really stressed at work and yet still loving work and having wacky Yacht Club adventures? No




Was it going to the doctor and being told that I am a medical oddity and that they have no idea why my white blood cell levels are the way they are or why I am missing one type of white blood cell completely? No.




Was it realizing that I have gained about 15 pounds and yet my size 6 pants still fit making me wonder just where all that weight went? No! (better to not ask….)



Was it Target giving money to the right wing nut job Tom Emmer? Hey. So did Best Buy! Sort of… (Really, Target? Best Buy? Come on… you guys are supposed to be the better alternatives to Wal-Mart!)



Ahem, what it took was….





Prop 8 has been overturned!

Yay!
Can I just say… again… YAY!

Yes, I know we have a long way to go. Yes I know there are several other battles to fight. Yes I know there will be an appeal.

Still. Yay!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It IS about time!

And hey! You have magic pants!