STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)


Also, don't forget to visit Kaylia's Official Website where you can get information about Kaylia's upcoming events, and learn more about her free lance writing and other publications.

Plan!

So,

(Do I start too many blogs with “So..”? Maybe.

-Ahem-

A Press Release has been written about me and my book. Very cool eh? It will be distributed to a few markets and hopefully will generate interest which in turn will generate the ability to do some events which will in turn generate sales and exposure: all good things.

The bio part refers to me as an “active blogger” and so I figured that I should probably get back to blogging.

Also, I miss blogging but, obviously, it has been hard to blog without a working laptop. Thankfully, my laptop has been fixed and therefore there really isn’t any excuse.

A while ago I listed out the partly written blog topics I had in mind… first up (tomorrow)… London!

No comments: