STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)


Also, don't forget to visit Kaylia's Official Website where you can get information about Kaylia's upcoming events, and learn more about her free lance writing and other publications.

Decision Time

As many of you already know, I wrote a book.




So far, those who have read it really like it. I have gotten a lot of very positive feedback both from people I know and from strangers. (Even a 5 out of 5 stars review that will be splashed all over this blog once it goes live.)

The problem seems to be getting other people (general public) to know the book even exists.

In order to try to get the book in front of the eyes and purchasing hands of the general public, I need to do some concentrated marketing / promotion.

Which, as I am sure you can imagine, is both time consuming and at times expensive.

I am torn.

Torn between throwing myself into promotion and marketing of Links…. And letting it take a back seat while I write something else, something new.

I know that ideally, I would have the time and resources to do both. Unfortunately, I work more than 40 hours a week at a job that is emotionally rewarding but also physically and mentally draining. (Woot for the non-profit sector, eh?)

So, I kind of feel like I need to pick one project to wallow in, to immerse myself in, to focus on.

The trick is picking.

No comments: