STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Walking Like a Fool

Happy April!

I have decided to not buy a bus pass for the month of April. This will force me to walk too and from work every day. This should help me be healthier.

It is the first time in years that I have started a month off without the security of a buss pass in my wallet. To me, a bus pass is independence, safety, and reassurance that I can take care of myself.

Although I think that walking to and from work will be really good for me and I am looking forward to getting in better shape because of it (1.5 miles each way), I am a bit nervous to not have the pass.

Of course, since I am saving the $50 by not buying a bus pass this month, I think I will treat myself to getting a pedicure at some point next week (after the rain has cleared up).

Of course, today being day one of my forced walking… I wore shoes that, while not totally evil, are pretty nasty for long walks.

Oh boy… blisters here I come.


(This post is not an April Fools day joke.... I saved my Foolery for the office, thank you very much.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.