STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Science that will freak you out

Robots… they might actually take over the world someday. What a lot of sci fi forgets to show us though are all the little steps that take us from this:



To this:



Right, I know… that isn’t real, … that is sci fi… but you know what is real, what isn’t sci fi?

This



And if that doesn’t freak you out a little bit, well check your emotion chip and recharge your batteries.

/shudder.

I am not sure if it would be better or even worse if it had a head. All I know is that this is the stuff of nightmares.

/cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.