STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Mace From Peppers

India is currently trying to weaponize* some of their more potent peppers



It makes a sort of sense. The peppers are spicy and hot, they make people gag and burn their eyes. They can be converted into tear gas and mace type sprays.



But I have a weird sense of humor and I can just see the counter measures for this as being milk sprays, big pieces of bread, or, I dunno, those cheap little white masks that people use while riding the subway, or you know, mowing the lawn.



Still though… I sort of like the idea of Using Nature to Fight Our Battles for us. I can just see some sort of Bean Powered Gas being released in the next couple months. Now, if we could only wake up the trees, we would be set.





*Weaponize is not a word according to Microsoft. Seriously? I can understand why “mocha” and “meh” aren’t… but “weaponize”? Heck, they even added in “blog.” I guess I could take that as an optimistic sign, but I don’t.

No comments: