STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)


Also, don't forget to visit Kaylia's Official Website where you can get information about Kaylia's upcoming events, and learn more about her free lance writing and other publications.

News!

So… a bit of news.

I have changed jobs.

Yay!

Really… this is a great thing. I made an industry switch, a location change, and yes, took a bit of a pay cut… but did you catch the industry switch and the location change/ These things are huge! No more boring financial reports for me! No more 4 and a half hours a day commuting!

Yes, you read that right… I was spending 4 and a half hours commuting.

But no more!

I am very excited about the company, my role, and sleeping in past 545 in the morning!

I’ll keep you all posted…..

3 comments:

Unknown Mami said...

Congratulations!!! Enjoy the extra time in your life.

myrelish said...

Go girl, congratulations.
What will you do with all your spare time?

L. said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time for you, with the book and the great new job, yay!