STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Happiness is a warm something or other.

Some rather nice things….


Water on the moon! Not a lot... but a little has some possibly big consequences.


Speaking of a little bit... a little bit of success for the AIDs Vaccine


Soon my ifonay will be able to send and receive photos a-la text messages which will make the game "Where ae you?" soooo much more fun!

And then there's this....

From: Yahoo! Reminder
To: kaylia_marie@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009



Title: Matthew Comes Home!

Date: Thursday September 24, 2009
Time: 9:00 pm


Oh… and apparently some man on the train this morning confused me with Debbie Harry.



“Move it Blondie!” he yelled.
“Yeah, I mean you, let’s go!” (when I turned and looked at him.

Let me point out that we were both trying to board a train at 715 in the morning. Additional information would include that he was behind me, that the train was really crowded, and that I was letting the little old lady get off the train before getting on myself. Even if I had wanted to “move it” unless I was okay with running down that little old lady, I couldn’t.

Also? I'm not blond.



But whatever,

Now I have "Call Me" stuck in my head... and so should you!



Happy Thursday!

No comments: