STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Geeky Girl Crush

I love Felicia Day.




I loved her on Buffy ( a s Slayer in training season 7)



I loved her in Dr. Horrible’s Sing-A-Long Blog as Penny.



I loved her in the unaired episode of Dollhouse (Epitaph One)



And of course, I loved her in The Guild.



And now, now I have a reason to love The Guild and Felicia Day even more:

As a former WoW addict, who did in fact date guild mates, this struck a chord.







Happy “Hump” Day everyone!

1 comment:

detroitus said...

Yaaaay! Felicia Day makes me feel kinda funny...