STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



/Bounce

Ok… it’s official!

My book has been sent to the printers!

I will get a preview advanced copy to check out and okay before it goes “live” in the next week and a half or so….

Want to see the final cover?



A bit different yes? But oh so nice!

We are still on for an official release day of October 7th! And yes, I will be letting you know of the half a dozen ways in which you could own your very own copy.


For those of you who Reserved Your Copy and entered the drawing… I will be holding the pulling a name out of the hat in the next few days and will announce the winner early next week!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Jay said...

Sweet!!!!! Oct 7th isn't that far away!

Unknown Mami said...

Congratulations! The cover looks great. I think I like it better than the other one.

myrelish said...

Great cover photography. I can't wait to read the book.

C said...

congratulatiiiooooooonnnnnsssss!!!! :)))