STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)


Also, don't forget to visit Kaylia's Official Website where you can get information about Kaylia's upcoming events, and learn more about her free lance writing and other publications.

Sunday Photos!

Last week I showed you some pretty classic photos for the Sunday’s In my town photo meme hosted by the wonderful Unknown Mami

This week I think I’ll show you some less traditional views of Santa Cruz.


The lesson? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Happy Sunday!






6 comments:

Unknown Mami said...

Fanfriggintastic! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So often we just fail to notice the beauty that surrounds us.

Jay said...

That water looks nice enough to drink. Or at least swim in it!

Great photos! ;-)

mub said...

These are great shots! I love the lamp post against the sky, very pretty!

El said...

Great photos!

BookLady said...

I think they're lovely!

Gibby said...

I think these photos are beautiful! I love seeing different cities, thanks to Unknown Mami's meme.