STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)


Also, don't forget to visit Kaylia's Official Website where you can get information about Kaylia's upcoming events, and learn more about her free lance writing and other publications.

Standing By

I have been having a rough few days.


AT&T decided it was going to be a stinking bunch of malevolent pieces of fecal matter. In other words, I don’t have internet acces for some radon reason that no one can seem to understand.
My boss took being “bossy” to a whole new level.
A much anticipated vacation was canceled.
Angry words were exchanged with someone dear to me.
Little Kitty Haley Cat died.
The mouse / cursor for my laptop is having epileptic seizures which make getting anything done a real trial.
And I realized just how much weight I have gained in the last three months.

But.

Then I see things like this and after the goose bumps subside, I remember that I am blessed.




I hope you all are having a good Thursday.

Peace,

4 comments:

Liz Ditz said...

Thanks so much for sharing this. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

Unknown Mami said...

OMG! Beautiful! Amazing!

Polkacide said...

Wow! That is truly beautiful. Sorry about your week being so stressful.

Dianne said...

it's a great video, always makes me feel better

hugs kiddo