STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)


Also, don't forget to visit Kaylia's Official Website where you can get information about Kaylia's upcoming events, and learn more about her free lance writing and other publications.

That link again and my EXCITING NEW WEBSITE!

 

Howdy campers.

 

A quick note: I know lately I have blogged an awful lot about the book and such… I promise to get back to regular rants, photos, and occasional Kay Adventures next week.  Thanks to everyone for their support and well wishes!

 

Ok, so once again, the website for watching what promises to be a riveting four and a half minutes of television is this: http://gooddaysacramento.com/

 

Also, my website is now live, kicking, and taking names (literally… enter your name/email address for a chance to win a free autographed copy of the book!). 

 

It is easy to remember: www.kayliametcalfe.com

 

There might be a few bugs that need working out, but on the whole I love it and I love Jessica for making it so pretty.

 

Feel free to check it out, bookmark it, share it with your friends…..

 

Happy Thoughts!



2 comments:

Anndi said...

Imma watching you!!!

myrelish said...

The book sounds fantastic. Any chance of a book tour in Australia so I can meet you and get my copy signed?