STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)


Also, don't forget to visit Kaylia's Official Website where you can get information about Kaylia's upcoming events, and learn more about her free lance writing and other publications.

The Sparrow: Great Book!

Every so often I read a book and spend time daydreaming how I might teach it were I in a position to do so. This doesn’t happen often enough to facilitate me getting say a teacher’s credential or any sort of government sponsored permission slip by which to actually teach… I decided against that particular life path years ago, and for the most part I have no regrets.

But like I said…. Every now and then a book comes along and I can’t help but start to envision classroom debates and essay topics. This is how I know the book will stay with me. This is how I know the book was definitely something worth reading.

Such is the case with “The Sparrow"

Go on, head over to my little Kay Reviews (Books, TV Shows, and the occasional Movie) blog and read why I loved this book so much.

No comments: