STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Puppies and Monsters, and things that Go CRUNCH in the Water…..

Friday, time for links and news and notes and being thankful that we are alive.

This very sad story, by the way, is why I use a crosswalk.


Ok, now on to happier news… cute animals? Sure!

Here is a Freaky Tiny Dog that fits inside a tea cup.



Although… at least that one is cute… this one sort of freaks me out. I don’t care how small it is, this is one critter I wouldn’t want to bump into in a dark alley.



Have I ever told you that I am afraid of small dogs?

Well, I am. They make me twitchy.

Ahem, moving on past these figures of my nightmares….

Oh wait, more nightmare worthy news!

How about this article about HUGE CARNIVOURS SQUIDES!!!



From the article: The carnivorous calamari, which can grow up to 100 pounds, came up from the depths last week and swarms of them roughed up unsuspecting divers. Some divers report tentacles enveloping their masks and yanking at their cameras and gear.


/shudder

Anyone else feel like going for sushi?

Ok… trying to move on… but, wait, what’s this?

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters!



From those intrepid purveyors of great literature who brought us Pride and Prejudice and Zombies…. Yes indeed. And better than the cover art above, this one has a trailer!



Ok, that’s it. No more news reading for me. Not sure my stomach could handle it.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

wheelst said...

Is that the dog from the famous Two dogs one cup video?

Jeve (aka John and Steve) said...

I love those rodent size dogs!