STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)


Also, don't forget to visit Kaylia's Official Website where you can get information about Kaylia's upcoming events, and learn more about her free lance writing and other publications.

In case you slept past 7:20 am this morning....

Here it is,,,, my television debut as a professional writer.

Thanks to Steph, to Lori, to Cody, to the very kind producer, and to my sisters who helped me prepare by asking me a series of random questions.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW GREAT WAS THAT!

Congrats on the accomplishment, the book, and the exposure!

-- Sheldon

JayRod said...

Awesome, I missed the live broadcast, but glad you could link it!

El said...

Kaylia, you did such a wonderful job, you're so comfortable in front of the camera!
The book looks very rich. I'm off to register for my signed copy.
Thank goodness for Best Posts of the Week, for turning me on to you (and some other great blogs too). You are a really impressive person.

rystefn said...

Congrats again on getting published and getting your name out there. You did an excellent job on your first television appearance as well. I look forward to the day you're doing three continent book-signing tours and appearing TV regularly to talk about it, so I can say how I knew you way back when. :P

Lily said...

Wow! Congrats on the interview. You were great! It was so fun to see someone I know on TV :)
I know a lot of people who want to get their work published and never have the guts to actually do it. You are awesome!
I'm off to register for your book :)

Jay said...

That was really awesome! Great job.

myrelish said...

Thanks for the link Kay. You look amazing on TV, so confident and calm. I can't wait until your book is released.

koe said...

Kay - you did great! Congratulations on "Links." I can't wait to see it.

Gombojav Tribe said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

BPOTW said...

Wonderful! It's exciting for a fellow blogger to get some recognition!

Louise said...

Wonderful, Kaylia!