STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Fun With Naked Swedish Men and a Quick Follow Up

First the follow up;

A while ago I wrote about being asked by a Christian PR firm to “honestly review” a book written by Christian telelvision personality Joni Lamb. Her book, I was told, was called Surrender All and would lay out how surrendering your all to God could and would vastly improve your life.

Well, my honest review was posted last week.

So far, no word from the PR firm.

In only slightly more fun news... here is a you tube video that is bound to make you smile.

(Grandma, you might want to skip this one...)


1 comment:

El said...

I love this video. Someone sent it to me and I confess I watched it more than once. I wish this country was not so uptight and could show fun stuff like this on teevee!