STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Tuesday, end of June

It isn’t that there is nothing going on worth talking about.

It isn’t that I don’t have a new adventure to tell you all about.

So, why is today’s post an RT and a bid for cooking advice?

Well, why not?

First off, the cooking thing. I am trying… sometimes I am trying hard and sometimes I am just thinking about trying… to relearn to cook. This is one of those annoying skills that takes practice. Anyway, any feedback you want to toss my direction via the Kay Learns To Cook blog, would be greatly appreciated.

Now, on to Ruby Tuesday!!

The following are shots of a rather unassuming staircase in a local used bookstore.




I like these shots because I like the red and black contrast….



… and also because I have always felt that stairs are such great symbols of transition.



In the case of this store, they are the transition from the mainstream to the older, more disorganized used, buried treasure part of the store.

Any guesses as which part I like better?

4 comments:

Dianne said...

you impress me as a buried treasure kind of woman

love the angles you took

as for cooking - I'm semi-retired and have become a big fan of the pre-cooked meals at Stop N' Shop

Ralph said...

The staircase offers a geometric web of red, with a whimsical arrangement that looks superb in red!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Up the down staircase
gripping ruby-red rails
to steady ourselves…

My Ruby Tuesday

Marites said...

i like the far shot. it illustrates the flow of the stairs. My Red Tue is up too.