STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)


Also, don't forget to visit Kaylia's Official Website where you can get information about Kaylia's upcoming events, and learn more about her free lance writing and other publications.

An 8 Meme

Del (who writes a lovely blog over at My Relish and who comments here as Superrelish) has tagged me in a meme.

And unlike that other time I was tagged, I am actually going to do this one in a somewhat timely manner.

(Ahhh Dawn, I haven’t forgotten you, I just get too involved when doing your meme…)

So, here goes.

To do list (i.e. “the rules”):
1. Mention the person who tagged me. (Check!)
2. Complete the list of 8’s. (Doing that now)
3. Tag 8 bloggers & tell them I tagged them. (this will be hard, but I’ll give it a go)



Eight things I am looking forward to:

1.Re-Learning How to Cook
2.Seeing Matthew when he gets back from the field
3.Attending 4 book club meetings in the span of 8 days.
4.Getting paid tomorrow
5.Being published later this year.
6.Seeing my Grandma in July (crosses fingers)
7.Going on another international trip with Matthew in the fall
8.Paying off my credit card debt



Eight things I did on Monday

1. Slept in an extra hour (thanks to the ride from Matthew)
2. Got a pleasant surprise in the mail
3. Received a compliment that made me blush
4. Finished reading “Loving Frank”
5. Started reading “Animal Vegetable, Mineral
6. Spent an hour trying to watch the “Tonight Show with Conan”
7. Ate breakfast and lunch
8. Bought shampoo, conditioner, and birth control



Eight things I wish I could do:

1.Knit
2.Cook
3.Process information faster
4.Get by with only 4 hours of sleep
5.Find a way to connect with certain people
6.Write book reviews or blogs for a living
7.Speak flawless Italian
8.Adequately show my gratitude to those who have blessed my life.



Eight shows I watch:

1. LOST
2. House
3. The Office
4. 30 Rock
5. Damages
6. Rescue Me
7. Random things on Hulu that spark my interest
8. Doll House



Eight favorite fruits:

1. Apples
2. Grapes
3. Strawberries
4. Peaches
5. Honeydew
6. Pineapple
7. Mango
8. Watermelon



Eight places I’d like to travel:

1. Chicago
2. New York City
3. England ( London and beyond)
4. Ireland
5. Scotland
6. Italy
7. Australia
8. Greece



Eight places I’ve lived:

1.Crescent City
2.San Jose
3.Sacramento
4.Garberville
5.Citrus Heights
6.Sunnyvale
7.Fortuna
8.Santa Cruz



People I’ve tagged:
Actually I am not going to tag anyone because I don’t many people who do meme things.. so EVERYONE consider yourself tagged… just let me know if you did it :)

Ok Del … there you go…

/whew

3 comments:

rystefn said...

Can't do it. There aren't 8 shows I watch.

Yeah, I'm one of those no TV having types.

Kay said...

NoTV for me either... but hulu.com is sweet :)

superrelish said...

Thanks for sharing your 8. I look forward to reading about your 'looking forward to' list being completed, it will make for interesting reading. If you ever get to visit this area, there is always a place to stay here!