STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

A Tale of Never Mind

So, I have an admission to make.

I didn’t finish Tale of Two Cities.



In fact, I didn’t even get half way through Tale of Two Cities.

Because… wow did that book (at least the first six chapters of it) royally bore me to tears.

And my time and eyesight is limited.

And I am the proud member of three book clubs.

And I have a stack of books to review, books that y’all might actually be interested in reading.

And I am working on what will hopefully be the final story in the collection.

So, I made the executive decision to quit Tale of Two Cities and devote my time and energy to things I will actually enjoy. I didn’t think you would mind.

Yes, I still plan on reading titles recommended by the 501 book...



...but I reserve the right to pass or quit reading any book that either looks horribly uninteresting or which bores me to the point of tears.

In other literary news, you can click here to read my review of Don’t Call Me a Crook



... and if TV is more your thing or if this guy looks like he might be your kind of thing....



...I have a review of his new Fox show Mental up over here.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Laura said...

thanks for visiting my blog!

Yeah, sadly, the only books I tend to finish are baby board books, or ones that end with "Happily Ever After"!!!!!