STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Windows, light and dark.

Good morning!

Here is my 2nd attempt to join the fun at the new Windows Photo Meme

First off we have the photo I posted last week when I jumped the gun.



Again, I love parts of down town San Jose. This is one of the views from one of the Starbucks. I took this shot one moreing (with my phone no less) while reading the paper and listening to the city wake up.

And here is this week’s photo:



I took this when I was on vacation with The Maifan-San in Portland last September. It was just a random little alley between buildings but for some reason I liked the way it looked.


Happy Thursday!

8 comments:

Annie said...

That is one fine cell phone camera you have. And I agree - the Portland picture is very enticing. It was begging to be noticed. Good for you.

Simone said...

Like both photos - good angles.
The first one is very modern.
Like the colouring of the second

Prefers Her Fantasy Life said...

Nice photos.

I was especially intrigued with the windows in San Francisco and all of the interesting stuff displayed in or hanging out of them.

You have a good eye.

Dianne said...

the B&W is like a movie poster! what a great angle

Pagan Sphinx said...

Very cool. I like the way it looks too.

Samantha, Mr. Tigger and Maverick said...

Cool window photo's!! The Portland one is neat in tha 3 windows look like they are lit and one isn't!
Your FL furiends,

Charity Joy Bell Childs said...

You know what? I love windows photography! I have some of my own! But...as is my tradition...I shall not bow down to the formalities of the meme...LOL!!! :)

Great shots you got there! :)

Lisa said...

I love the lines and perspective of the 2nd photo. It's really, really good!