STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Reflection on Windows

Mary has a new Photo Meme going on… Windows!

And since I have fallen off the RT wagon as of late (keeping busy with you know, the life aspects of life) I thought I would throw an entry up. Not sure how often I will be able to play but I do have a few photos of windows….

This shot is just one of my favorites from downtown San Jose. I took this shot while reading the paper on a bright and warm Sunday morning last summer. I was sitting outside Starbucks and enjoying the sounds of the city… birds chirping, the occasional whine of some construction equipment in the distance…. Amazingly, at 8 am downtown is relatively quiet.



Man I love summer, downtown, Starbucks, warm and sunny mornings...

Thanks Mary!

1 comment:

maryt/theteach said...

Marvelous reflection and windows shot, Kay! We're starting next Thursday but you will always be the very first to post for the meme! Thank you! :)