STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

MIA?

Hello interweb!

I am taking a bit of a blog break. Don’t worry, the Sin of the Week will be posted as normal and I will be poking my head in every now and then… but I simply MUST finish what I need to do book wise.

Send me your happy thoughts and pep talks….


… and I promise to catch up when I can.

Hugs and Happy Thoughts

--Kay

6 comments:

detroitus said...

You can do it! Work it girl! Get your write on!!! Ummm... uhhh... Wait a sec. I just realized that I've never read any of your short stories! I wanna!

Kay said...

That is a risky thing to say to a writer Jeff....

Mojo said...

Lucky for you there's only one sin left! And I knew it was gonna be a toughie before we ever started. But I got through it... I'm a professional.

Now back to your spinning wheel! There's straw to be spun into gold you know!

Hah! I just saw that my word verification is "dedlyc". How funny that that means absolutely nothing.

Raven said...

Happy writing. May the words flow freely and happily from your brain to paper (or cyber paper). Is Pride the last of the sins? I think that's the only one left...

Lisa said...

When you're here writing - I'm here reading!

Charity Childs-Gevero said...

Ooooohhhhhhaaah...please don't take a break! :( :( :(

If you insist...well, you will be missed....

:(