STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



MIA: No More!

Forgive me Bloggers for I’ve been away.
My last blog was a week ago today

Hard to believe but true… and it isn’t just that I haven’t been around to blog, I haven’t been around to read the blogs of y’all either.

I have been instead working insane hours at work.
Plugging away at the short stories.
And getting ready to move. (more on the later)

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know I haven’t fallen off the planet and I am okay… and should be back to blogging soon.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

good luck at the walk-a-thon tomorrow!!

Jeff B said...

I've been part of that MIA group too. Good to know you're still out there. Be well.