STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Lorn

Just a quick note,

RIP Andy Hallett.



Who died Sunday night in LA potentially from complications stemming from heart trouble.

As Lorn in the show Angel, Andy made a name for himself. He was a talented actor/singer who was only 33 at the time of his death.



Join me in remembering Andy,

1 comment:

JayRod said...

This makes me sad. I always wished I had seem him in something else to see if it was just the character I liked or him as a performer and I contantly find myself watching Angel on reruns at 3am on TNT. He will be missed.