STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Open Wide!

On the list of Ergonomic exercises to do in order to keep yourself limber and such...


Raise you eyebrows and open your eyes as wide as possible. At the same time, open your mouth and stretch the muscles around your nose and chin and stick your tongue out. Hold this stretch for 5-10 seconds . Caution: If you have clicking or popping noises when opening mouth, check with your dentist before doing this stretch.


(There was even a picture.)




Read it again and then try to picture walking into a department and coming across some random admin sitting at her desk, eyes wide, tongue out, nose flared...

Who says Corporate America is a souless bunch of unfun workaholics?

Today they gave me a foot stool. It came with directins and still took 10 minutes to assemble.

Who needs sick days...? I have a footstool!

4 comments:

Jay said...

I'm going to do that face stretching exercise while driving and see if I get any funny looks.

myrelish said...

I was trying to practice this stretch and discovered that with the exception of the poking out of the tongue, it reminds me of sitting through insanely boring meetings and trying to stay awake, swallowing yawns. Yay - more boring work meetings tomorrow.

Charity Childs-Gevero said...

Is this for real? This is supposed to be a funny joke...right??? :)

Kay said...

Jay: I would like a vid of that :P

Reslish: Indeed... I think I should start doing this during our next work meeting...

CCG: Nope, true story. Sad, funny, and true.