STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Happy blog-versary to me!

Happy blog-versary to me!
Happy blog-versary to me!
Happy blog-versary to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Happy blog-versary to me!

Yes, it’s true… Perhaps We Learned Something turned One Year Old on Friday!

And, remarkably, this is post number 200.

Woot!

That is 135 post in 2008 and 65 so far in 2009… which is “not bad” “pretty good” or “way too much’ depending on who you ask.

It has been an interesting year. I have learned a lot, met some pretty nifty people, and had a grand time writing in this medium. It is odd to think about, but this blog started as a place primarily for fiction. Nowadays I keep my fiction separate and use this space for rants, reviews, retellings, responses, raves, and general blogging fun.

Anyway, I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to the blogging world out there. Thank you for writing, thank you for reading, thank you for emailing or commenting, thank you for being there.

Here’s to another year of blogging goodness!

6 comments:

superrelish said...

Way to go Kay, Happy Bloggy Birthday. Not bad to get to 200 posts in only a year. I am glad that you are here and if you keep writing, I'll keep reading. Del

Jay said...

Happy Blogiversary babe!

Mojo said...

I guess it's all the memes. that must be the reason I look at 135 posts in a year and think "damn... I'm waaaay to heavy on the posting." But a large number of the 90-ish posts I publish in a umm... (month) are just a photo with a clever title and no real heavy lifting. You, on the other hand, actually write something. Something that requires thought and stuff. Something worthwhile.

So I'd say for your style, 135 is probably just right. And I for one look forward to what the next year will bring!

ROSIDAH said...

I just got here from Mojo's blog. Happy Blogoversary, Kay :)!

Lisa said...

Happy belated blogaversary, Kay! So I suppose the irony of the first blogaversary is that the gift is paper?

I'm glad to know you here in the ether.

Charity Childs-Gevero said...

Happy blog-versary, girl! ;-)

Sorry I'm so late! :-(