STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Focus!

I severely dislike being sick.

But I am blessed with having a super comfy bed and the foresight to buy things like soup and Good ‘n Plentys… so being sick doesn’t have to mean being miserable.

I am working on three short stories right now… trying vainly to find a way to finish them. It isn’t that I don’t know how to have them end or what should happen in them… but rather I find myself simply not caring what happens… lacking the drive to actually put fingers on keys.

And then I get a whole new idea and a whole new story starts to take form.

Which means I have to follow it through, I have to write until it is done because pausing now could lead to yet another story that I go from loving to loathing.

So, off I go.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

oh feel better

I'm so sorry I missed your one year blogaversary!!

enjoy your Good N' Plenty :)

Lisa said...

oh no! I hope you're feeling better soon. I wish I could truly finish a story like you do. It would be an incredible relief.

Charity Childs-Gevero said...

Hmmm...you know...you sort of sound like you may have ADHD... :)