STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Coming Soon.....

Ahh the joys of a co-mingled life.

I was going to write a blog about my wonderful experience at the Anti-Prop 8 rally last week but a post like that deserves photos and my photos are unceremoniously locked inside my camera.

Normally this would be a simple mater of plugging the camera into the laptop and then resizing the shots before letting blogger do the “happy happy sloooow dance of uploading” and then Viola!.. a Blog there would be.

But it appears that my camera cord is not currently within reach as it has decided to take a brief holiday to the home of The Maifan-San*. Apparently when I last uploaded photos from my camera I was sitting on his couch and upon completing my task I put the wrong camera cod into my bag.

So it goes.

This is all just a very long explanation of why there hasn’t been any Anti-Prop 8 rally posts… and also continued proof that I can be a big dork sometimes.

Also, this (totally unnecessary) blog post has nothing to do with the fact that I am less than ten posts away from 200 and just over a week away from my 1 year blog-versary.

Nothing at all.

*If you haven’t clicked his blog yet (or in a while) I strongly encourage it. Most of the time you can find something educational or at least thought provoking. Occasionally he talks abut Pirate Rap or the secret gaming life of Hitler… but primarily it is a place full of critical thinking and nifty archeological stuff.

3 comments:

Charity Childs-Gevero said...

ha ha ha hah a... the secret gaming life of Hitler... ha ahh ah ahah aha...

Charity Childs-Gevero said...

Ok so I just clicked on his blog...and he's a REAL archaeologist! Woo hoo hoo! I always wanted to be an archaeologist, you know! :) :) Glad I found his blog on here! :) :)

Anthroslug said...

Charity - funny thing is, as a kid, I wanted to be a computer programmer, then a physicist, then a historian...and eventually, I ended up as an archaeologist. Which is not uncommon for archaeologists - we are usually the only people we know who didn't want to be archaeologists when we were children.