STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Whoo!

HA!

I finally got the darn video that I was telling you about up on youtube… and well, here it is.



I know that it is long, I know the sound quality and the video quality leave a lot to be desired… and I know that it gets better around the 1:40 mark… but there you go.

I kind of like this whole video thing, I just wish my internet connection was more along the lines of a “sure thing’ and less of a “tease” so that uploading things could actually take place in a timely manner.

Anyway, I hope you’ll like it!

(And yes that is my ‘Whooo” at the end… The Maifan-San’s “Whoo” is much higher pitched and had to be edited out.)

2 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Clever you! I wouldn't know where to start to put up a video on u-tube :0

detroitus said...

That band is SO MUCH FUN!!! how the hell are people just walking by and not dancing?!?