STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Wack Grammar Smack

You all know I have a low tolerance for crappy grammar. I have ranted about it when it shows up in otherwise good songs and I have ranted a tad louder when it is used as a pathetic bid for humor in relation to photoshoped photos of cats.




Meg from Prefers Her Fantasy Life posted this Sistersalad video and I just had to share it.

Happy Monday... Happy New Month!

2 comments:

Jay said...

That's one of my favorite YouTube videos of all time. Those girls are awesome!

dianne - bunny trails said...

Ha! I'm a major grammar critic. This is GREAT!! Love it!! Thanks for sharing. :D