STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

It hurts... but in a good kind of way.

Happy Monday to all!

Exciting news: I fell out of my bed and heard the most horrifying crackle sound emanate from my knee. There was also a fair bit of pain.

Even better news: I finished the proofreading of my latest short story and sent it off to the editor for her revision. This is good because I hadn’t been writing for the last few months… what with the holidays, the personal drama and the being a lazy bum. So, yay for being back in the swing of things.


And now… I am off to write to right the promised book reviews!

4 comments:

Pagan Sphinx said...

Oh, your poor neck! I hope whatever it was you were doing was fun, or at the very least interesting...

It's good you're writing again. I personally love being a lazy bum but I've got to start getting serious about growing up again. ;-)

I hope you can get your neck some good care.

Dave King said...

Sounds good. You made me want to read it, so good review!

Mojo said...

That's kind of a harsh way to go about it isn't it? I mean what a rude way to be awakened. (Yes, I'm going to assume that you were sleeping and I don't want to hear the details la-la-la-la-la....)

Heh. How ironic. The word verification is "upend".

Charity Childs-Gevero said...

Somebody who gets excited over cracking her knee...hmmm....hmmmmhmmm....