STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Cliché isn’t always a bad thing.

Today’s Ruby Tuesday is kind of a cheat. My head is in a rather odd place right now.

Saturday was Valentine’s Day. I am a total sap and was thrilled to get to spend it with my Valentine.



Ain’t he a charmer?

Anyway, we were pretty low key, being the laid back and low key people that we are. But the important things were there.

We had ourselves a bit of this.





A bit of that.



And he made dinner… some of this.




There were also these.



And then to round out the evening we watched a few episodes of this.



Because nothing will make you glad to be part of your own kooky relationship faster than watching a pair of star crossed lovers solve crimes on a psychedelically set designed television show that takes all the good parts about living in the fifties and mixes in a sort of morbid depression… and then candy color coats the whole thing with charm and cavity inducing sweetness.



Later we washed our eyes and got back to our normal lives with an intellectual discussion about the biology of race.*

Good times.



*If you are interested, I plan to write about it at some point… in the meantime, check out Radio Lab’s podcast “Race” and feel free to let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Mojo said...

Aww... that's so sweet it makes my teeth hurt.

No seriously.

I'm happy for ya.

Linnea W said...

What a great RT series of shots. From the looks of things, you two had a lovely Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing and hi from San Ramon, just north of San Jose, where I used to live!

Dianne said...

"we washed out our eyes" - that's priceless

I love your Valentine pictorial :)

Lisa said...

I'm wondering loudly - WHAT???? It does look like a lovely Valentine's Day.

Pagan Sphinx said...

He's very cute and so are you! He covered all his bases, too. Smart guy.

I'm glad you had a lovely time.

JaneyV said...

SOunds just perfect. Glad to meet a fellow romantic!