STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Update and RT

Good morning gentle readers.

Thank you for the support and concern… I am fine, just been very busy dealing with life and all its glory.

--Speaking of life and glory… 125 of my 600+ photos from the Japan trip are up on my Flickr (see the box to the right) Enjoy!--

I should be back to regular blogging in the next few days, here are a few things to look forward to:

Japan: The Subway System in all its majesty and awesomeness. (With Video Proof!)

Japan: Foods that make you go “huh? And then “mmmm”

Birds: They are indeed evil. I can prove it.

Kristen: My first “baby” sister has herself a birthday and I get all sorts of sappy.

Charity Work and Charity Money: when to give and when to serve.

In the meantime, please enjoy these photos from a semi recent trip to Fort Point San Francisco.

And yes, they are slightly red…. Making them an appropriate Ruby Tuesday post… unfortunately a macro shot was not in the cards for this week but I think Mary and the rest of you RT-ers will forgive me.













7 comments:

Anthroslug said...

The photo of the person looking out over the bay and the photo of the arched hall are really fantastic.

Kay said...

That person is you :)

Pia K said...

Ah, I was just about to comment on that photo and say it was lovely! It still is:)

Lisa said...

I've got to see those flickr pix!

Mojo said...

Wicked photos! great lighting in all of them, but especially the ones of the bridge and the Slug gazing at the Bay.

These totally rock!

Carletta said...

I love the first two - they are wonderful!!

maryt/theteach said...

These are wonderful RED shots, Kay! Thanks for participating and adding to the fun! :)