STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Back!

I have returned…. And returned Victorious!

I ate raw fish, I navigated the many different Subway lines, I squealed with manic female glee at a pop skat band, I shopped, I went inside the belly of a Buddha, I visited shrines and temples and got yelled at by a guard, I learned a few words in Japanese, I took over 600 photos, I sang karaoke, I drank sake, I ordered mystery food, I bowed a whole bunch of times, and I totally had the adventure of a lifetime.

I am home, recovering and getting ready for work in the morning… my body has no idea what time it is. I will post more later… I will visit all the lovely blogs I missed so much… I will catch up on the news and the Shark’s scores, I will upload the photos…. All of that and more…. But later…

… later…

Safe. Happy. Tired.

Thank you to George: It was super nice to meet you,
Thank you to The Stack-Pat-Attack; It was amazing to hang out with you both over there, and

A HUGE THANK YOU to the Maifan-San himself for the chance to get a my first passport stamp and for bringing me along on such a wonderful trip.

--hugs!

9 comments:

myrelish said...

Welcome back. I can't wait to hear more of your adventures and of course to see all of the photos.

Jay said...

Welcome back.

Can't wait for pics and trip reports!

Robin said...

What an amazing experience, I can't wait to hear all about it! And see pictures!

Prefers Her Fantasy Life said...

Welcome back. How's the Tokyo subway? Do they still have the guys in white gloves pushing the cars close?

Anthroslug said...

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

I like your legs.

Kay said...

All: Yes... photos are coming... along with adventure stories.

PHFL: I have a blog entry all planned out about just that... with video proof!

Anonymous: Ummm, thanks?

Mojo said...

Hold the phone... you were gone for a whole week plus, and you shot 600 photos?

I shot that many in 15 minutes during a fireworks display last October.

One of us is doing it wrong.

And I like your legs too. But you knew that already.

Kay said...

@Mojo: Hmmm, well I tend to like your artistic hotos, so maybe it's me :P