STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Ask The Kay

Mary The Teach has sent me a few interview questions (part of a meme/thing she has going on) and I will have my answers posted soon.

I thought this might be a good time to open up the floor though if any of you, my gentle constant readers, have questions of your own.

And yes, I know several of you have already asked me questions via the comments or my email (kaylia_marie@yahoo.com) and I have promised to answer them in a future blog. Well that blog is coming.

So, if you have any burning question for me, let me know and I will do my best to answer it.

2 comments:

Jay said...

If you could be any character in any movie (the character, not the actress playing that character) who would it be?

Which character in a book would you love to be?

What is your favorite book of all time?

Favorite movie?

How has discovering my blog changed your life in a positive way? Try to keep this one short because I know there have been a lot of positives connected to my blog. ;-)~

maryt/theteach said...

Kay, you have my questions. I just hope you're okay. I eagerly await your interview answers! :)