STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Witty title making some sort of pun involving cookies and pillows

Yes indeed… it is time for Ruby Tuesday!

In case you want to see something red that will also make you glad that you don’t have his job, click here to see The Man's peripheral contribution to RT.

I am baking tonight… making a few yummy things and using this delightful sugar cookie mixing set that I received as a gift.

Pretty nifty eh?








Mmmm cookies…


I had cookies for breakfast this morning as well… cookies and tea (see the cup looks a lot better with something in it.)




And just so you don’t think that all I can take photos of are food type things… Check out these amazing red pillows that I found on the couch.







The Man and Mister Scott have quite the fashion sense no?




This wraps up my second to last RT entry for the year 2008!

Merry Christmas, Blessed Yule, Happy Hanukah, and Joyous Kwanza!

Whatever you celebrate this year… do it with gusto and flair!

8 comments:

Jay said...

Cookies for breakfast is a great idea. I had fudge for breakfast today. ;-)

Chris said...

Oy, you've got Scott in on this as well? Has anything good ever come from those two other than high falutin' hilarity? I guess you can add nice pillows to that list...

Your EG Tour Guide said...

Red id such a festive colour, isn't it? Happy holidays!

Anndi said...

Mmmmmmmmmm cookies... darn, I just had eggs... Hey! I can have breakfast dessert, right?

Mojo said...

Yeah, the mug doesn't look nearly so lonely with something in it. How's that going by the way?

Robin said...

Very festive, and cookies are never a bad idea, no matter what time of day.

Love that spiral pillow. Very cool closeup.

spiCes said...

oh wow! spiCes! i want that bowl!:) lots of Rubies! now i am getting myself a cup of tea and some cookies!:) and which reminds me i should be baking too!!!!:(

Pia K said...

Oh oh oh, those embroidery and spiral pillows are great! And that cookie making stuff, me wants that red dotty bowl! I'm going to bake tonight too so that would come handy.

Happy Christmas to you! And thanks for that incredibly sweet comment you left at mine, I'm touched:)