STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



My continuing crush on Jon Stewart

Special Thanks to Jeff for this.

In his words “Mike Huckabee is still a douchebag. And Jon Stewart still rocks.”

I couldn’t say it better myself.




If you are wondering why I keep coming back to this issue… if you are one of the four people who wrote to me and told me to pick a different dead horse to beat… let me just say that sometimes constant attention is necessary in order to someday achieve change.

Plus... Jon Stewart rocks!

On that note, Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Jay said...

I actually give the Huckster a little bit of credit for being able to engage in this discussion without screaming and getting mad and name calling.

But, having said that, Stewart owned his ass! Huckabee really had no answers.

detroitus said...

The horse of marriage equality is far from dead. Keep beating the hell out of it!!

Kimbo said...

Haha, I linked to this too. It was the best thing I've seen on that show in recent memory. Good for Jon for staying calm and brilliant, as usual.

JayRod said...

Yeah, I watched this when it aired and was glad to see Jon kick ass. He called the "Huckster" on this and good ole Huck couldn't have sounded more like a broken record that only had 30 seconds of a anti-gay marriage track which he repeats over, and over, and over . . . makes you wonder why he didn't win the republican nomination.