STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Day One Of The Rest Of My Life

Yes, yesterday was indeed my birthday. I spent most of it at work eating cheesecake and the rest of it being productive with my excellent editor and then relaxing with some fine Italian dining with my wonderful boyfriend.

Mmmm cake...



Thank you to everyone who sent nice thoughts via text, email, comments, phone calls…. I felt very loved.

And no… two mornings after the incident, the guy has not reappeared for an encore.

Too bad really,

7 comments:

Jeff said...

That's a cake? It looks waay too nutritious to be a cake!

myrelish said...

Now that is how to celebrate a birthday! I am glad that you had a fantastic day.

Jay said...

That looks pretty darn yummy.

Maybe that guy is scared of you now and is just waiting until after you leave to take up his position on the bench?

Anthroslug said...

I like the idea that the guy is cowering behind corners, worried that you will attack if he shows himself.

You know what would make this blog even better? If you wrote more about tarts.

I mean the pastry...not the loose women...

Anndi said...

Cheesecake, the food of goddesses! Of which you are one, little sister.

SMOOCH

Robert said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

JayRod said...

I would actually like to hear more about both tarts, pastries & loose women.