STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



The Weight of A Month

Just over a month ago I wrote this post.

Time to check in.

I weighed myself this morning and was surprised to see 132. So, a bit of weight loss… and at the very least, a lack of gaining which is really what I was going for.

I have been trying to be better about eating real food… and despite the occasional lapse and “oh no, I forgot to eat dinner tonight” for the most part I think I am doing pretty well.

Yesterday I ate a lot of fruit, some cheese, some granola/yogurt, pork fried rice, and half a chicken burrito… oh and a mocha and a large cup of coffee because I am, after all, an addict.

Thanks for all the well wishes and optimistic thoughts!

5 comments:

Anndi said...

Yay you!

More than weight, the goal is to be healthy with lovely rosey cheeks.

Anthroslug said...

I keep telling you that your weight is good - it's good to se that the scale agrees.

Prefers Her Fantasy Life said...

Congrats. I recently lost a few pounds on Atkins, but now I seem to be maintaining. My weakness is alcohol.

Mojo said...

Well I'm all about the affirmation, and judging solely from your header photo I'd say you're doing just fine!

See now here's the part where you say "Oh that photo was the worst! I'm so much better now!" and I reply, "Really? Well damn, you must be sensational now, 'cause you looked damn fine then!"

And we go around like this a few more times until you think I'm the sweetest talker in the known universe.

No, I'm not yanking your chain. You look mahvelous dahling.

JayRod said...

Ok, you need to not lose anymore, so I'm gonna make sure you get some cookies or brownies or something really fatty next time I see you.