STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



New Month Fun

Hello all… I hope you had a great weekend! I spent mine being lazy and spending time with The Man who was lucky enough to get sent home early from the forest.

And taking really nifty photos.




Mmmm nifty…..



Anyway, this wouldn’t be my blog if I didn’t wax slightly poetic about something and find a profound meaning in something arbitrary right?

So here goes;

I was planning on one type of weekend… and was lucky enough to have my plans changed for me. Sometimes it isn’t what you plan or what you are looking forward to that makes you happy… it is the surprise and unexpected.

Other recent unexpected and yet nice surprises?

Mervyns is going out of business due to what is rumored to be a hostile takeover by corporate raiders. Which means that stuff is on SALE!!!!!!!



Supernatural: (the TV Show) is cheesy and campy and yet thrilling and oh so fun… and I owe my newest television obsession to Mark.



Although sometimes we have the unexpected and annoying… such as the fact that my iTunes has decided to turn itself bright eye searing pink and I cannot seem to find a way to make it go back to normal.



Also.. the brand new sky lights that are in my office sprung a few leaks over the rainy weekend.



This shouldn’t tickle my funny bone.

And yet...


The lesson in all this, of course, is that while the unexpected isn’t always good… it is always interesting.

So, keep it coming!

No comments: