STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Things To Read for 10/23/08

I have occasionally posted links to random news articles that I find interesting and worth a look… and several of you have written to me saying “cool, thanks for the link” and several of you have written to me saying “get back to the embarrassing stories and more photos showing your belly button.”

I am toying with the idea of making the Link blog entry into a regular thing. But I promise to still keep you all updated on the embarrassing stories. I make no such promises about my belly button.

So here are this week’s Things To Read:



This BikeCam is very cool… and much more useful than the machete video camera that was talked about eons ago.

(Yes I know it was a typo, and I know I have no room to talk, but it still was one of the funniest blog moments for me.)




Sometimes the real world isn’t wacky enough… so people turn to the virtual world to do wacky things like kill a spouse for example..




Retooled Foods… “At the Institute of Food Research in Norwich, England, food expert Peter Wilde and colleagues are developing foods that slow down the digestive system, which then triggers a signal to the brain that suppresses appetite.”

(As someone who is struggling to maintain a healthy weight part of me says “yay!” but there are some serious risks and control issues to think about as well…)



Something to add to the Christmas list… Eminem has written his memoirs. (Really)

5 comments:

Mandi said...

I like your water cooler articles.

But I wouldn’t mind a few more belly button shots either.

Kay said...

Thanks Mandi,

I have a shy belly button though, I doubt it will be showing up again anytime soon.

Swirl Girl said...

First of all- thanks for dropping in - please come back!

And , I read the one about the woman who killed her husband's virtual persona ...I can't believe with all the shit going on in this word ...they will prosecute her for THAT!!

Kay said...

@swirl: Indeed! Aren’t there greedy banker and violent criminals to be prosecuted? Oh… and reckless drivers. We need to really do something about those reckless drivers.

JayRod said...

Computer crimes are taken very seriously in much of Asia. Even small ones like this.